friendly - Bezpečnostně právní akademie Brno
Číslo projektu: CZ.1.07/1.5.00/34.0036
Název projektu: Inovace a individualizace výuky
Autor: Mgr. Libuše Matulová
Název materiálu: Friends and Friendships
Označení materiálu: VY_32_INOVACE_MAT34
Datum vytvoření: 12. 12. 2012
Vzdělávací oblast: Konverzační okruhy
Ročník: první až čtvrtý
Název školy: BEZPEČNOSTNĚ PRÁVNÍ AKADEMIE BRNO, s.r.o.,
• Studenti charakterizují vztahy mezi lidmi,
podávají charakteristika člověka, vlastnosti
• Lze použít při procvičování slovní zásoby na
téma přátelství a vztahy.
My best friend
• I have some good friends and one of them is
really close to me. So, he/she is my best friend.
• I have known him/her since we were in primary
school. We have known each other for about
• We have a lot in common.
• We have a lot of interests in common.
• We have a lot of hobbies in common.
• We spend a lot of time together.
My best friend´s qualities
• He/she is a sensitive person, always helpful,
reliable (spolehlivý) and understanding.
• I trust him/her and he/she trusts me (důvěřovat).
• I know he/she will try
to understand me
if I have a problem.
• I can call him/her
and tell him/her everything.
• I know he/she wouldn´t tell my secret.
Having friends x having family
It is important to have friends.
But even more important I think
it is to have a nice family.
They will always be there for
It depends on how you get on with your family or friends.
I get on well with my grandparents but not with my parents.
I argue a lot with my parents.
What do you look for
in your partner?
I look for someone who is good fun
and has a sense of humour. I need
someone who can make me laugh.
I would like him/her to be
honest, kind and friendly.
I wouldn´t like to get married soon. A lot of
people get divorced today and that´s what I
wouldn´t like to be.
Friends on Facebook
Social networking sites
are used by many
I have a Facebook account but I only meet with friends I know
offline. I think it´s safer to know people in person first.
• Is it easy for you to make new friends?
• Where do you think you can find good
• How often do you see your friends?
• Do you like talking to strangers?
• Are you on Facebook? What do you think
• No, it is quite difficult to make friends. I´m a shy
person and it takes me some time to become
friends with someone new.
• I think sport activities or a hobby are the best
chances to make friends.
• Every time when I go out after school. Also at
weekend and during holidays I meet my friends.
• No, because I don´t know what to talk about.
• Yes, I am. I think …. see p.6